It’s been almost a month since I last posted, and let me tell ya… it has been one BUSY month. Instead of typing some really long post about how our lives have once again been turned upside down, I’ll leave you with these pictures (and a few short descriptions below).
Starting at the top, and going from left to right:
1. Ryan and I before a baseball game 2. Ryan and his Grandmommy in between games at a double header (very emotional) 3. Miniature hockey players during half time of the minor league game 4. Torre at the baseball field preparing to pitch
5. Ryan and the dogs chilling in the dugout 6. Seeing Titanic in 3D 7. Lots and lots of heating a rubbing to get rid of scar tissue build-up from surgery 8. My new “office”
9. My two besties and I from HS reuniting 10. A trip to IKEA for some storage containers 11. Our nephew pimpin’ his new ride during his 1st birthday party 12. The surprise guest and I at the party
13. Tripp (our nephew) and I going to see Grandmommy at the hospital 14. Kacen, my HS friend’s adorable son 15. Reviewing photos from a photo shoot with Kacen parents 16. Lots and lots of baseball (this is the Varsity team)
17. Hosting my first Open House 18. My husband and I after the most important game of the season (no one will ever understand how important this picture and these smiles are in my heart) 19. Vindication… the score of that very important game (a hard-fought battle by boys who have been through more than their share of ups and downs this season) 20. The birthday boy (my husband turned 26 yesterday)
I won’t promise a certain number of posts each week. I won’t even promise to post again in the next week. But I will promise to be back. Soon. Or not so soon. We’ll see. There are a few things more important in my world than this blog, and while I love each and every one of my readers more than they will ever know, I love my family more. And right now, this blog is taking a back seat to everything else we have going on in our lives right now! I hope you understand, and please know that I’m still stalking each of your blogs, even if I seem to be MIA just a bit!
(These pictures were taken via Instagram, where you can follow me @samanthamuse.)