We took a vacation last month, which you probably didn’t know unless you follow me on Instagram or Twitter because I seem to be on an extended vacation from this blog. But we took one. And it was perfect. And it was our first real vacation since our honeymoon, so we were totally, completely 110% pumped to get away for a couple of days.
We left on a Sunday afternoon and flew into Baltimore, where we stayed over night. The next morning we took the AMTRAK down to D.C. and stayed there until the following Sunday. That morning we woke up before the sun, headed to Union Station and took the AMTRAK to NYC. On Tuesday afternoon we flew out of Newark and finally returned back to Texas. It was a great nine days and I thought I would start our vacation posts off with a collection of Instagrams from our trip.
1. Waiting on the AMTRAK to take us to the capital! 2. Waiting in line at the National Archives. It was kinda hot.
3. Ryan’s dreaming of our future home… 4. My physical therapy for the day consisted of the Lincoln Memorial steps. 5. Biggest. Dollhouse. Ever. At the American History museum.
6. Snoopy is definitely and important part of history. 7. Greetings from the Capitol! 8. Even in DC. No meal is a good meal unless it involves Mexican food.
9. Known but to God… 10. I would love to never drive again if it meant I could just hop om the metro. 11. Gorgeous day for a walk around the memorials and monuments.
12. My night at the Nationals ballpark. 13. Yankees vs. Nationals game in DC. 14. Arriving in NYC. It felt like home.
15. Never forget. 16. Top of the Rock tour… so worth the price! 17. Dylan’s Candy Bar!
18. Ryan’s favorite part of the trip… 19. I was “that girl” that ducked at every ball hit down the 1st base line. 20. Our last night of vacation was spend at Times Square just taking it all in!
I’ll post more about our vacation and what we did and saw and all the details next week.